PART-TIME INCOME FROM HOME?
HOW IT WORKS
- Local distributors work from home, typically just 10 hours per month. They leave knee scooters on their front porch so they’re readily available for customers to pickup 8am-8pm 365 days
- Customers place orders on our website. Our software sends the customer a text message with pickup instructions. The process is fully automated and distributors do not need to meet with customers. The customers self service by following the instructions to pickup the knee scooter from the distributor’s home
- When customers are done using a knee scooter, typically after 4 weeks, they return it to the distributor’s front porch and then text our software that it’s been returned. The distributor receives a text notification that the knee scooter has been returned. The distributor then cleans and inspects it and performs any maintenance, if needed. The distributor texts our software with a pass/fail for the knee scooter. Cleaning, inspecting and maintaining typically takes about 5 minutes per knee scooter and can be done at any time as long as its completed before 8am the following morning.
WE PAY FOR EVERYTHING!
- We buy the scooters and ship directly to you
- We handle all customer service issues
- We handle all invoicing, billing and collections
- We handle all marketing
- We train you and support you
- We hold monthly video calls with all distributors
- You can call any of us at any time so you’ll have community support
LITERALLY NO COST OR INVESTMENT TO YOU
(OTHER THAN SOME SMALL TOOLS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE)
A RELATIVELY PASSIVE INCOME SOURCE!
We spent 2 years designing a software and SMS system to automate the knee scooter rental process. It took a lot of trial and error and endless testing but we’ve got it working seamlessly. Because of this we’re able to offer distributors a pretty passive income source. Our typical distributor “works” just 10 hours per month and averages $100 per hour once they’re trained and experienced. Our software, along with our main office, handles the day-to-day operations so the only thing distributors need to do is clean, sterilize and maintain our fleet of knee scooters. And, since all of our customers have lower leg injuries our business is not generally affected by the economy which means your income will be stable and growing.